Thanks for using Lunascape!
Try using the Online Bookmarks function in Lunascape to synchronise your bookmarks in Lunascape directly with Firefox.
Using the Online Bookmarks:
1. From the Menu bar, select View > Sidebars > Online Bookmarks
2. In the Online Bookmarks view, select the Setting icon
3. If you already have a FF Sync account, you can use it to connect or if you don't, you can create one.
4. In FF, you need to sync your bookmarks to the FF sync account in order to sync from the online bookmarks
Alternatively, make sure you follow all of the steps below when you import bookmarks via IE.
1. In Firefox, open the bookmark manager (Bookmarks - Show All Bookmarks)
2. Select the bookmark folder you want to export and select Import and Backup - Export Bookmarks to HTML..., and save as, e.g., bookmarks.html.
3. Open IE and select Import and Export from the File menu.
4. In the dialogs that follow, select Import from a file, then Favorites, and select the file you created above (bookmarks.html).
5. Select the Favorites folder you want to save the imported bookmarks in, so you can find them later.
6. Open Lunascape and import from Internet Explorer via File - User Settings - Import...
Now all Favorites, including the default ones, will be imported from IE, so here it is important that you saved the Firefox bookmarks in an obvious folder so that you can distinguish them from all the IE default Favorites.