Thanks for using Lunascape! Sorry you're having problems with it, and our humble apologies for the delayed response.
We have investigated your issue on our systems, but failed to reproduce the problem, i.e., the game Song Pop plays fine.
You might try switching engine, and also make sure your Lunascape is up to date.
If you are still having problems, could you provide us with the following information?
1. Did you install any add-ons? If so, which ones?
2. What security software are you running on your system?
3. What OS are you running? (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, do you have SP1, SP2,...?)
4. What version of Lunascape are you using? (6.7.1, or 6.8.0, or...?) Verify this information in Help > About Lunascape.
5. Which rendering engine are you using? (Trident, Gecko, or WebKit?)