Lunascape is a free to download web browser that offers the world's first triple engine and add-ons. Lunascape is currently available for Windows.
- Go to http://www.lunascape.tv/
(Or go to the download site for Newly Added Language Pack for Europe)
- Select language and installer type (standard or full), then click the Download link to download the Lunascape installer.
- Save the file to a place where you can remember.
- Once the download is completed, run the file.
(If the program does not open the dialogue below, click the Program Icon .)
- You may see a User Account Control message. If this happens to you, click "Yes" to allow the installer program to run.
- Select the language you'd like to install. (New from v.6.3)
- Click Next on a welcome screen.
- Click I Agree on License Agreement to proceed.
- A standard setup is selected as a default. Click Next to install Lunascape with a recommended configuration.
(For advanced setups, see the Advanced Setups).
- Wait while Lunascape is being installed.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.