One of the main features of Lunascape is its triple engine. Having all three rendering engines (Trident, Webkit and Gecko) in one. You can change your default engine anytime, switch engines per sites instantly, and can even assign different rendering engines per sites (tabs) easily.
- What is a rendering engine?
- Understanding the Current Engine in Use
- Changing the Default Engine
- Switching a Rendering Engine per Sites
- Associating a Site with a Particular Engine
- Setting a Default Engine for Favorites