Assigning/Removing a Shortcut Key
We will walk you through how to assign a new shortcut key by using an example of assigning Ctrl+Alt+P to "Print Preview" function.
- Right-click on an empty Menu bar area and select Customize...
- Go to Shortcut Keys in the Customize window
- Select Print Preview commands from the pull-down menu
- A shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+P is already assigned to the Print Preview.. command. Select the shortcut key in the Current field (Ctrl+Shift+P) and click Remove.
- Click the Press New Shortcut Key field to set a focus on and press Ctrl+Alt+P. Make sure Ctrl+Alt+P is not assigned to any command.
- Click Assign
※When entering a key combination that is already assigned to a command, you'll see the command in the Assigned to: field. In this case, please enter another key combination or remove the associated command to the key and try again.